Roll out the Whole 30 approved cake – Tub on the Run is two years old today!
Last year, I found it interesting (and amusing) to see what came up in my stats, and this year hasn’t disappointed either! My top post was My Whole 30 Results. And some of my favourite search terms of the last year have been:
- shaved on hen night
- How on earth did you end up here?! This was definitely not something that happened on my hen do.
- side effects of murray mints
- Deliciousness and nostalgia. Those are the side effects.
- does slimming world consider clothing weight at weigh in
- No, but I think it is frowned upon to weigh in naked. However, I always found it helpful to weigh in at the same time each week – that would give me a good idea of where I was.
- slimming world does spinach give air
- putting weight on in between slimming world weigh ins
- Please, please, PLEASE step away from the scale mid-week. You can’t tell diddly-squat weighing in daily.
Back at the ranch, my Janathon has slipped a bit. I have been trying to do a little something every day, but I keep forgetting to tweet or blog about it. I’ll keep on going, as it is nice to get the bones moving after a day stuck at my desk.
My Whole 30 is going pretty well. I’m not craving anything which is good, but I am suffering from breakouts which is very irritating, and my energy levels haven’t really picked up much yet. Having said that, I am more even tempered and I think my clothes are a little bit looser. My sleep hasn’t changed much as I’m usually a pretty good sleeper.
One thing I have found, Nakd bars can trigger a binge behaviour. This makes me a bit sad really, as they’re good to have as a snack.
How is your Janathon and/or Jantastic going?